Tuesday 17 August 2010

Orkney Trip - Prologue

Hope you can join me as I travel from London to Stromness for a week's holiday. Travelling by train to Edinburgh, then onto Thurso, then ferry across to Stromness.
As I am using the train it seemed a good idea to keep a diary of my journey. It should pass the time and keep boredom at bay. I did think about a video diary, but I would end up at the end of the day whispering to myself in the bedroom, trying to remember where I had been and what I had done, and end up with 8 hours of only half of my face showing (I know –don’t say it).

So, this blog is to be a diary of my journey to Scotland and back (may be). Don’t know how interesting it will be, or if anyone out there wants to read it, but I now have a commitment which I will endeavor to keep.

D-Day (Departure Day) is 5.30am 25th August 2010. See you then. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment